Enjoy a random dumping of thoughts I’ve been having lately!
- I miss swimming events in the Olympics. I love the track events but I think I’ve come to grips with the fact that swimming is my favourite. Please go to Tokyo, Michael Phelps!
- I like taking the train into work. It’s relaxing but I also waste all my battery on my phone even though I have carried the same book back and forth every single day so far. It hasn’t come out of my bag…
- I have tried on so many shoes over the past week and I only want maybe 5 pairs. Kinda funny how so many shoes look awesome but just don’t work on my feet. This is probably not a bad thing actually.
- I love Aroma (the espresso/coffee shop). They have cups and a giant thing of water with lemons in it sitting there for you to drink. I feel no pressure to buy anything and I even get a chocolate from them.
- I love my friends. The amount of amazingly awesome messages I’ve gotten this week is making me want to cry. It’s funny how life works, isn’t it? You meet so many people and some days, those people turn into your dearest friends when you least expect it!
- Why are there so many remakes of movies? Were the originals not good enough? Ben Hur comes out this weekend and I’m not sure how I feel about this.
- I’m really tired. How do people do this whole work all day stuff again? I can’t seem to remember.
- I wish it could be fall all year around, but without the rain. Where do I move to make that happen?
And because random thoughts deserve some random pictures I thought I would share these pics of me trying to ride on Aimee’s back! She obviously thought it was a great idea!
Have an awesome Thursday everyone!